The best way
To treat psoriasis
Tinefcon is a mono herbal extract of a plant called Sphaeranthus Indicus and can be used in psoriasis treatment. This plant—whose Sanskrit name actually translates to “cuts off” or “wards off”—has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for over a thousand years to alleviate a wide variety of conditions, from fever to rheumatoid arthritis to skin conditions and more. In fact, it’s even been used as a food source in times of famine.
read more ›
You can find all of them on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/tinefcon
I love this product!! I've been using it for just over a year now with incredible results. However I do have two bottles left. I do plan to order more in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your concern not wanting me to run out. I've even told people I know about this product also. Thanks again!!
I have been using Tinefcon for 3 weeks and I can't believe my psoriasis is nearly all gone. I have suffered for 5 years, been to skin specialist tried creams lotions nothing worked, and thought I was going to take it with me forever, I had it on my feet hands and nails so bad that at times I couldn't walk as my skin was peeling off in sheets. I was desperate for something to relieve the pain then I stumbled across Tinefcon I would recommend anyone with psoriasis to give it a try, not only does it work but it's natural so you’re not harming yourself either. Thank you Tinefcon for giving me my health back.
Leave your comment
Super-Nutritious Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cranberries
A perfect for a weekend brunch
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 organic apples
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yoghurt with probiotic bacteria
- 2 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Combine broccoli florets, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, chopped apples, and chopped onion in a large serving bowl
2. Blend yoghurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl
3. Add dressing to the salad and toss
4. Chill before serving
- Innovative powerful natural remedy
- Safe and non-toxic
- Convenient tablet form
- Successfully tested in human trials
- Manufactured to strict US, European and GMP quality standards
- Wholly natural psoriasis treatment
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 2012, 3, 178-194
- NPS31807, Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 2012, 3: 178-194
- European Journal of Pharmacology, 2011, 657 (1–3): 41–5.
- European Journal of Pharmacology, 2010, 644(1–3): 220–229
- Sphaeranthus indicus (East Indian Globe Thistle) – A promising natural remedy for psoriasis.
- Potential Candidate for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.